Buy 20W Dual Head LED Security Lights online at the Wholesale price from America's Most Trusted Retailer Buyledlights.com. Enjoy free shipping on high-quality Dual Head LED Security Lights and insurance available. Buy Now!
- Buy 8 for $27.99 each and save 7%
- Buy 24 for $25.99 each and save 13%
Choose Best 20W Dual Head LED Security Lights online from BuyLEDLights
This LumXa Lighting 20W Dual Head LED Security Light with motion sensor and dush to dawn sensor combines a sleek and sophisticated design with state of the art technology to bring you a cutting edge flood light. Delivering 2,000 lumens and lasts up to 50,000 life hours for a more energy efficient and low maintenance lighting solution. The uniform light distribution ensures optimum lighting for driveways, entry ways, backyards, and any other areas large and small.
- NEWLY UPGRADED: This light features more efficient 3 lighting modes including all-new mode of DIM, 20% larger brightness compared with most 20W security lights’, and stronger waterproof ability due to additional rubber rings located behind the lens.
- HIGHLY SENSITIVE: Newly improved waterproof rubber ring on light lens, 180°wider sensor angle and 70ft further detective distant. Accurate sensors of motion and light.
- BETTER EXPERIENCE: 3 distinctive lighting modes (ON TIME & AUTO & DIM). 2000Lm floodlight, ultra-bright LED chips create even and well-balanced lighting output. Special designed 360° rotational lens hood combined with wet location waterproof rating, our lamp will never yield to rainy weather.
- SAVING YOUR MONEY: 150W halogen equivalent, $687.5 savings in its whole lifespan, over 83.3% electric consumption reduced. ETL& DLC listed , eligible for state and nation wide rebate programs to help you save even more.
- I WILL TAKE THIS! A wide area could be covered with 180° vertically rotated light heads. Each head has a flexible of axes rotation for 355°. 50,000hrs lifespan, easy and fast DIY installation. Can resist weather and erosion, 5 years warranty.
|MPN (Part No.)||LXA-FL-SEC-20W|
|Lumens per Watt||100|
|Metal Halide Equal||150W|